Monday, November 17, 2008

Wide Awake.

Okay, this is ridiculous. It is 12:35 am and I am wide awake (and have to be at work in another town at 7am). And starving. And we have no food in the house..at least none readily made, so of course I ordered some awesome Pita Pit. Mmm :)

Okay, for more important news: SHE'S HERE!!! Ever Sophia "Pillow" Beeson has arrived. Galen and I have been not-so-patiently but excitedly awaiting her arrival, and on November 10th she decided to 'hatch' as Galen says. And she's gorgeous...ready for this?There is she is, pretty girl huh? This is Galen's favorite picture of her because he got her that pink blanket and the bunny pillow, so of course he's proud they're being used. :)

We looooove her. Galen refuses to call her Ever, I'm pretty sure when they're in there 20's he'll still be calling her Pillow. It could be kind of weird since he's already said he's going to marry her. Can you imagine that proposal; "Pillow, will you marry me?" Haha. Actually, his exact words when we left the hospital were, "I love that beautiful little girl. I'm going to marry her."

That's my exciting news. Now I can get my baby fix (almost) anytime I want. :)

Okay..as asked, here are updated pictures of my beardie. It's hard to tell how big he is so I put him next to a ruler.
Here's a good example of how big he was when we got him. He easily crawled around on a two year olds head....

This is him now, sitting on my thigh, yes..he's almost the size of my thigh.

Such a big boy. I tried to make him mad so he'd puff out his beard, it's so cool. All black and blue and huge when he's mad or showing off. But he wasn't interested in doing that for me, so you just get standard Figgy shots.

Ohhh Figment.

Last, and certainly not least, I found this AWESOME book at the used book store.That's right, for THREE DOLLARS you can lose weight, get laid and find God. How amazing. No, I did not purchase it.

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

Thanks for your prayers for my little guy. It certainly has been a long road. We appreciate all prayes for him